Thursday, January 14, 2010

New purse/bag


I promised photos so guess I should get at it.
This is a picture of the bag with the top flap area sewn in. I may of screwed up and should of done the handles before putting the stipped top curve piece together so may have to figure out a solution to this oops
Oh well that is part of the fun of it I guess. There are 8 buttons to put around the edge of the yellow strip pocket area that i need to put on I may have to rethink that and use some of the buttons to hide attaching the handles. Glad I waited to put the buttons on the patter wanted them put one earlier before you sew up the sides while the project was flat. I decided to wait until I had it together and hand sew them on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Kitchen

Well last weekend we started the empting of the kitchen. Boxing up stuff and moving some things to the camper that is going to be the summer...