Thursday, January 14, 2010

New purse/bag


I promised photos so guess I should get at it.
This is a picture of the bag with the top flap area sewn in. I may of screwed up and should of done the handles before putting the stipped top curve piece together so may have to figure out a solution to this oops
Oh well that is part of the fun of it I guess. There are 8 buttons to put around the edge of the yellow strip pocket area that i need to put on I may have to rethink that and use some of the buttons to hide attaching the handles. Glad I waited to put the buttons on the patter wanted them put one earlier before you sew up the sides while the project was flat. I decided to wait until I had it together and hand sew them on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 24, 2023

 Well today was my last day of radiation happy to no be driving back and forth to LaCrosse everyday. It seem like forever then it was like o...