Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Number 32 Farmer’s Daughter Block

Well I have moved forward another block. # 32  I am not doing these blocks in order one of the two coordinators of our guild group that is working on these blocks sat down and figured out what blocks were similar and so the blocks I am working on now are in the 5 x 5 format. The square’s in the block measure a rather odd size and so these I am definitely doing these by drawing  on freezer paper  to make templates and cutting out the fabric using them as my guide. so far that seems to be working but I have only done one block so far in this grouping.DSCF2453

Life is quiet around here in the afternoon and evening now that Fred is working. He has a second shift job so he leaves around 2:45 in the afternoon and gets home at around 3:00 or so in the morning.

Annie (the dog) and I have to get a new routine going it seems like my biggest problem is getting to bed at a decent time. It seems like 10:00 gets here fast and I should be heading off to bed and I find one more thing to do and so it is like 10:30 before I make it to bed and so morning comes early some days when I have to be up and going so I am to work between 5:00 and 5:30. Since I am the first person in and as long as everything gets done when I get there my starting time has some flex to it.

I just finished reading a Sandra Brown book called  39777146

It took me a bit to get into the book but then I did not want to put it down. I guess we all find books like that at times.

Thanks for checking in with my blog more another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 24, 2023

 Well today was my last day of radiation happy to no be driving back and forth to LaCrosse everyday. It seem like forever then it was like o...