Wednesday, August 10, 2011

It’s done

I have had this quilt for a while now. It is a quilt that my mother started quite a while ago and then I just could not seem to get motivated to finish it.  The back and front have to be folded under and then sewn together. In a couple areas mother pulled the back to the front and I did not change any of those areas.

My mother had Alzheimer's and this quilt has some issues but I decided this was a quilt that she made and I was not going to try and fix it just finish it.  I completed it last night and then put it in the washer and dryer.

I have not checked the quilting to closely  how the quilting is behaving after it was washed I just spread it out over a twin bed and it would probably fit a full size bed but it looks good on the twin too.

DSCF2469

DSCF2466

1 comment:

  1. even though you had problems with it I bet your glad you finished it - it will be a nice memory.
    Karen
    http://karensquilting.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete

March 24, 2023

 Well today was my last day of radiation happy to no be driving back and forth to LaCrosse everyday. It seem like forever then it was like o...