Wednesday, August 10, 2011

It’s done

I have had this quilt for a while now. It is a quilt that my mother started quite a while ago and then I just could not seem to get motivated to finish it.  The back and front have to be folded under and then sewn together. In a couple areas mother pulled the back to the front and I did not change any of those areas.

My mother had Alzheimer's and this quilt has some issues but I decided this was a quilt that she made and I was not going to try and fix it just finish it.  I completed it last night and then put it in the washer and dryer.

I have not checked the quilting to closely  how the quilting is behaving after it was washed I just spread it out over a twin bed and it would probably fit a full size bed but it looks good on the twin too.

DSCF2469

DSCF2466

1 comment:

  1. even though you had problems with it I bet your glad you finished it - it will be a nice memory.
    Karen
    http://karensquilting.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete

New Kitchen

Well last weekend we started the empting of the kitchen. Boxing up stuff and moving some things to the camper that is going to be the summer...