Wednesday, August 17, 2011

where has the week gone

Well I sure don't know where the week has gone it is Wed all ready and I don't feel like I have gotten any were on things. I did get Annie up to the Vet this afternoon for her shots she likes to go for rides and then we did a couple other errons but it is hard to go to far when you have a doggy shut up in a vehicle. Even though I leave the vehicle running I worry about it stopping and even though it is not super hot out if some how the car should stop she would be in the heat of the day.

Just not a good thing so my trip was short and then we came back home again.

Had a sisters weekend with my sister's in law and that went well I forgot my camera but have  pictures shared by Sherrie  Pictures from the weekend Hope this works 

I have been working on the binding for the Sun Bonnet Sue quilt and that seems to be slow going too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 24, 2023

 Well today was my last day of radiation happy to no be driving back and forth to LaCrosse everyday. It seem like forever then it was like o...