Monday, October 1, 2012

I got a new desk and it is a mess all ready or still

Over the weekend I found a new desk to house all those things that computer require to store and have and deal with. I let my granddaughter have my camera for the weekend so I did not have a real camera to take a picture with but my computer has a camera so I used that it is not the best photo but it will do for now. 121001-204720

Ok here it is in all its messy ness. Add to this my internet went down today late afternoon and I ended up with a tech here to fix it. I cannot complain about timing he was here in like 15 to 20 min from when I called in with the problem.

So after several things I had my modem plug into the wrong side of a filter/splitter and then after that was fixed it seem like something was wrong with the modem so he replaced that too. Now I am up and running and no problem.

Then I was having book marks printed for the quilt show and the print shop copier went down this afternoon fingers crossed he will have it fixed tomorrow morning or I will be making a run to a print shop somewhere else. Life is only fun if you are busy right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 24, 2023

 Well today was my last day of radiation happy to no be driving back and forth to LaCrosse everyday. It seem like forever then it was like o...