Tuesday, June 7, 2022

June 7

I am back again so soon you may ask today has been a good day. I spent a fair portion of it in my sewing room cutting out some blocks for Reflection. I have not worked on that one in a while and this next set of blocks takes a whole bunch of half square triangles. 

So I am cutting out triangles to be sewn together I have 24 to do with tow fabrics then another 24 of another two prints and then  32 and 40 these will make up 8 blocks that go in the corner of the quilt so a bunch of cutting to do. No real picture yet hopefully once I get them cut an laid out in the next day or two I will have a picture to share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 24, 2023

 Well today was my last day of radiation happy to no be driving back and forth to LaCrosse everyday. It seem like forever then it was like o...