Monday, April 18, 2011

One of the Sun Bonnet Sue quilts is done!!!

Well I finished the top and now I need to get backing and batting and get it to a quilter. I laid the quilt on our bed and it looks pretty good it is a good size quilt it measure 104 long and 101 wide.

DSCF2145

The border is on 3 sides of the quilt I left off the top since it really does not seem like it is  a border that makes sense for over the pillows.

DSCF2147

This weekend we woke up to a surprise of sorts the weather man said cold and wintery weather well that is what we got. This is looking out the window going down the stairs in our house. DSCF2139

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 24, 2023

 Well today was my last day of radiation happy to no be driving back and forth to LaCrosse everyday. It seem like forever then it was like o...