Friday, March 11, 2022

March 11, 2022

 March 11, 

Today I start out with lab work then get a port put in so that I can then deal with my Chemo treatments. All of this will be done in Lacrosse Wis. about 2 hours drive north of home. After this treatment  I will know how I react to all of the treatment and my future treatments will be done in West Union only about a 10 min drive north of home. 

We are able to make this all happen on Friday when Fred is off an that way he can put in his normal week. So after friday it will be a way to see how the next 3 sessions go. 

I hope to be able to get back to working on a quilt that has been in the project list for a while. 

 Here is a link to the pattern Over the hill through the woods to Grandmothers house

I have had the embroidery panels done for a while and then collected a grouping of fabrics that are in a yellow/gold theme. as the background of the embroidery panel is a fabric that has a yellow that is misted thru the cream color. 

So far I have all the blocks done and am now ready to trim the panels and then add the borders and blocks that go between the panels. Hopefully on Saturday I will feel well enough to work on this project. Check back tomorrow to see how it is going. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 24, 2023

 Well today was my last day of radiation happy to no be driving back and forth to LaCrosse everyday. It seem like forever then it was like o...