Sunday, July 24, 2022

July 24, 2022

 Reflections has been completed I did not get a final picture of the top with the last border something to add in the near future.  I am down to one more week of Chemo and then time to get better blood work and a scan. Then to schedule surgery this summer has been longer with all of the treatments etc. but it will be time to move on from that also. 

I have lost some weight due to nothing tasting very good but not an awful amount about 10 lb so far and to be honest I can afford to lose it as I am overweight. I make myself eat something just not a lot at any one time and as it doesn't really taste like much. That part sucks but having jeans fit that haven't for a while is kind of nice. Oh well this to will probably change. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

March 24, 2023

 Well today was my last day of radiation happy to no be driving back and forth to LaCrosse everyday. It seem like forever then it was like o...